ConsumerREVIEW.com strives to provide a product research resource
and Web community of the highest quality and integrity. We encourage
open, honest and respectful communication between all of our members.
Our community guidelines are based upon these basic values:
- We believe everyone has something to contribute
- We believe that an open, honest and respectful environment can
generate stimulating discussion and valuable contributions from
all of our members
- A healthy community has room for and encourages participation
from everyone, regardless of their age, background or level of
We do not and cannot review all content posted by viewers on the
Web site, and we are not responsible for such content. However,
we do reserve the right to delete or edit any reviews or other postings
that are not, in our sole discretion, in the spirit of these basic
values. We will monitor posting activity of anyone who violates
the following guidelines and, if necessary, restrict their ability
to post reviews or messages on the site.
- No insults or personal attacks
- No profanity or obscene language
- Debate - yes! Arguments or "flame wars" - no!
- Post solicitations to buy or sell products only in the "Marketplace"
- Do not post a product review unless you own or have used the
- Post only one review for each product. Multiple posts for the
same product are acceptable if new information is provided
- To ensure high quality, useful reviews, please explain in detail
your experience with the product. What did you like or dislike
about the product and why? Reviews should be a minimum of 50 words
- Outrageous or suspicious reviews may be verified by email
- Employees of manufacturers (and their relatives) are not allowed
to post reviews for their company's products or for competitors'
By contributing or submitting product reviews, message board postings,
product photographs, or any other Content, you automatically grant
(or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted)
us an irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable and worldwide right
and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create
derivative works from and sell and distribute such materials or
incorporate such materials into any form, medium or technology without
compensation to you. In addition, you warrant that all so-called
moral rights in those materials have been waived. None of the materials
shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of